Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My upper body is toast

On account of my knees being toast I only did my upper body today...that's right, 8 hours of upper body.  I can't even feel my arms.  It was truly a challenge to get cardio without my using my legs at all, but I managed to work up a sweat.  My knees seem to be getting a bit better, but are still at like 50%.  Today the owner of the resort gave me a private workout that wouldn't bother my knees.  This chick has six children and looks amazing!  Saw Dr. Ray tonight and there wasn't much he could do for my knees, but he adjusted my back and that felt amazing.  Going to do one more day of no leg stuff and then back to it.  Just took a tylenol with Codeine so I'm getting a bit sleepy....Night
 

No comments:

Post a Comment