Friday, January 13, 2012
Made it through week 1
So I made it through the first week. Went to 5am stretch again this morning and then went on this hike called "the backbreaker" It's straight up the entire time. What I realized is that I'm much better at a steady incline than steep short ones. I did so well on this hike they are insisting that I graduate to the higher level group next week. I told them that I feel much better being the best in the group than the worst in the group, but I don't think they are going to let me get away with that. After lunch we had circuit training, zumba class and then water volleyball. Water volleyball was in no way a workout but was fun. Zumba was insane....to be a fly on the wall watching a room of fat people trying to dance to latin music ....hilarious. So next week we have to add in one more workout class a day. Not sure how that is even possible. For those interested in the food, this morning was a spinach frittata for breakfast, grilled turkey and steamed brussel sprouts(grossss....couldn't get those down), and then salmon burger with zucchini for dinner with a skewer of fruit for dessert (it was unanimous among the fatties that a fruit skewer is not dessert). Tomorrow I get to sleep in until 7:30. I have a choice between a beach hike or cardio blast class and I think I'm going to do the cardio blast class. Need a day off from hiking and I like the trainer that is running the cardio blast class. Then was a 2 hour last chance workout to end the week. Sunday morning I weigh in and will see what all this work has resulted in. If I don't lose more than 8 pounds, somebody dies. Going to come home on Sunday and visit my little monkey, do some laundry and get a pedi. My feet have been through war! I anyone is around Sunday afternoon and wants to meet for a pedi, let me know. That's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats for completing your first week and surviving! What happened with the chiropractor? What's the weather been like? So, on Sundays you get the full day off? Do they give you any guidelines for eating " out" and away from home? Can you take any pictures of the place?
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend! Enjoy your pedi!