Monday, January 23, 2012
I know I've been MIA
So it's been a rough couple of days. On Friday, I did my morning hike and killed it and them came back and did a cardio circuit class. During the circuit class my knees started to kill me. During the afternoon they continued to hurt so much that I skipped the last class of the day. When I woke up in the morning on Saturday, my knees hurt so bad that I knew there was no way I could go on the hike and I also skipped the afternoon cardio class. I chilled all day yesterday, constant icing, tylenol, etc. but they are not getting any better so this morning I went to my primary care provider. She shot my knees up with cortisone, I fainted like I always do, had to beg her to complete the second knee and limped my way back to Malibu. I'm still crippled by this right now and not sure what I'm going to be able to do until they heal a little. Other than that, the food is fine, the people super nice, etc. Hopefully this cortisone will kick in soon and I'll start feeling a little better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What did your doctor say about your knees? As in diagnosis?
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you are having such a rough time. Can you still at least do the water classes?
At least you had the housewives of Beverly hills last night :)))
Dance moms tonight!
Take care !