Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Killed it in Mountain Class
Today was great. My hike was good and relatively flat for a break. After the hike I had cardio intervals and then lunch. Then I did an hour on the bike on my own, followed by a water intervals class, then kickboxing, and then mountain class. The kickboxing instructor asked me if I was a boxer. When I said no, she said that I have amazing natural ability and form. Who knew? Then in Mountain class I went on an elliptical. I noticed that my two friends next to me who are crazy fit had the resistance set to 50. I usually do it on 10 and joked that I wouldn't even be able to move the machine. They suggested that I try it and I did and I was able to do it for 45 minutes starting at 50 and going up by 5 every three minutes, 12 times. I thought I was going to die, but felt so accomplished after. Dinner was salmon fillet and asparagus and for the first time in my life I actually found salmon delicious. How do you like that? Off to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good day! Nice! Hope your day today is just as great. Salmon for dinner here tonight with brown rice and broccoli.
ReplyDeleteDidn't see this post and wrote a reply on day befores. Not sure if you check or get notifications.
Looking forward to more writing - love hearing about your day.