Sunday, January 15, 2012
Having a bad day :(
So today was not the greatest. I got an email from my housesitter letting me know that Lucy bit one of my neighbors and she was very upset about it. Then I realized I was missing my main credit card or that it had been stolen. Then I weighed in and found out I had only lost 5 pounds this week, which I realize sounds good, but not for the amount we are working out here. The average weight loss per week is more like 12-15 pounds and I honestly thought I was going to lose like 20. And do not tell me that muscle weighs more than fat. While I know that is true, everyone else seemed to be able to lose 12-15 pounds even with all that muscle. After a couple of hours of crying, I've shaken it off. I got to visit with Lucy (also known as "my lawsuit waiting to happen"), did some laundry, got a pedi and went to Target and purchased a couple more pairs of workout pants so I would be able to change mid day. A new crop of guests arrived tonight and we get re-evaluated into hiking groups tomorrow. Hoping to catch a little of the Golden Globes before passing out. I have to be up at 5am to do this all over again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment