Thursday, January 12, 2012
Mid Day post
I won't have time to post later as I have an appointment with Dr. Ray the chiropractor at 7:30 tonight and I know that I'll be dead tired by the time I get home. I have a 15 minute break before Ball works class (exercises using those big medicine balls). Hike was great this morning. Got high fives from everyone for kicking some mountain ass. Looks like they are thinking of promoting me to a higher level because they are worried that it isn't challenging enough for me. They couldn't be more wrong, but it is nice to be the best in a group as opposed to the worst so I wouldn't mind staying were I am. Had a cooking demo today that was really interesting. Did you know that when you are baking something in the oven that has to be covered, you should cover it in plastic wrap and then aluminum foil? Apparently the plastic wrap doesn't melt and just sticks to the aluminum and this way you don't get the metal absorbed into your food. Have treading class, which is similar to mountain and then cardio intervals after ball works. Hopefully this Dr. Ray can work wonders. Also heard he is gorgeous and single. Thinking I'll shave before my appointment, just in case!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment