Sunday, January 8, 2012

Checking In

OK...so I have successfully checked in and compulsively unpacked.  Everyone has been really nice.  People are here from all over the country for all different amounts of time and I certainly am not the fattest one here thank god.  Dinner was chicken with polenta and asparagus followed by a desert of peach cobbler....all for 500 calories.  They are telling us to duct tape our feet tomorrow morning before our hike to prevent blisters which seems crazy to me, but what the hell do I know.  Already booked spa stuff for Thursday night and Saturday afternoon.  Big day ahead of me.

3 comments:

  1. Great job! You can do it!!! Cheering you on!
    Xo
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about hike! Will be thinking of you today. By the way -- have to ask -- do they provide you with the duct tape or was it on your list of things to bring?!
    --L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, I know you'll be amazing! And please take a photo of your duct taped feet.

    You can do it!!

    xo,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete