Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Crazy people

Took it easy again today but still got in a hour of cardio and an hour of weights.  Going to do two kickboxing classes and pool class this afternoon.  Doubling up on kickboxing to get out of mountain class. Thinking of going in the Loser Cruiser for a trip to Target tonight mostly just to get out of here for a little.  Going stir crazy.  Speaking of crazy, every time I think there is a guy with some potential here I get to know him a little better and uncover a plethora of demons.  I suppose you wouldn't be here if you didn't have some issues, but this is ridiculous.  I just wasted a full week on this guy who let me know tonight that he is a raging alcoholic and has a severe anxiety disorder.  I was even willing to excuse this if he was in the process of working on himself, but apparently he has no intention of working on any of this.  He meets with the shrink here twice a week.  She must not be that good.  A girl came this week that is staying for 5 months.  She looks miserable.  I love it.  I've decided she is going to be my new best friend here.    That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment