Thursday, February 2, 2012
Yesterday
So I went through with it and doubled up on the kickboxing classes yesterday. I literally couldn't even lift my water bottle by the end of the second one. My arms feel like led. Did some kickboxing by myself this morning and then an hour and a half on the elliptical plus upper body weight machines. Think I might have burned as many calories as I would have on the hike. Also got some new knee brace things that feel awesome on my knees. Heading back to the doctor tomorrow for a follow up. Going to start taking more pictures and posting them on here. My first one is a view of my leg after tumbling off a medicine ball and landing on a 10 pound weight. Stupid gravity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I need a food report! Any more yoga classes? How many people are on site as clients? Who do you hang out with? Inquiring minds want to know! Love your commentary on stuff. Laugh out loud !
ReplyDeleteHappy to see you still hanging in there, but always listen to your body.
Have a great day ( or night).
Allison,
ReplyDeleteThe food is still good although everything has started to taste the same. You are so tired by meal time you kind of just robotically eat just for the fuel. I bought the cookbook of the recipes they use here. Maybe I'll scan it and send it to you. We have about 50-80 people here at any given time. I've made a couple of good friends and tons of good enough for now friends. It's kind of weird because some people aren't here that long, so you don't even bother getting to know them too much. The long timers kind of stick together.