Friday, February 3, 2012
Made it through week 4 in one piece
So I ended the week on a high note. I started to slowly start working out a little harder since my knees have been feeling ok. Today after lunch I did back to back circuit training classes and everything feels ok so far. I'm going to do an easy hike tomorrow morning and test it out a little more. Today I slept through breakfast since I didn't need to wake up so early to go on the hike. Lunch was a chicken Caesar salad and parsnip soup and dinner was a turkey burger, mixed vegetables with an apricot crisp for dessert. I skipped the parsnip soup which I tried last week and just cannot get down. It tastes like body odor. Hung out with my fellow invalids this morning in the gym while everyone was on the hike. The group is getting bigger and bigger by the day. This morning the industrial ice machine actually ran out of ice because so many people were making ice packs. My new friend that is here for 5 months went to the hospital today and it looks like she's done with anything high impact for a while. My other three monther friend might be done on the hikes too. Her knees are done. No worries. I still have a couple of friends in working condition. Can't wait to have a break Saturday afternoon and Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment