 |
| My beautiful roses, covering up the scent of sweat that permeates my room. |
 |
| Note that came with the roses. Sooooo sweet! |
 |
| The firefighter....no, just kidding...that's Dr. Ray again. He took off his shirt at dinner the other night. 80 middle aged women moved for their cameras faster than they have ever moved in their lives. |
So this week has been filled with drama. My friend Kate had a bad crush on "the hills" guy who had apparently been flirting with her all week. She confided this in our friend Annie who then went behind her back and asked Brian out. As Kate became a basketcase over all of this, the rest of the group of girls that I have been hanging out with also decided to air their grievances over Kate's recent attitude. This caused Kate to have the melt down of all meltdowns and of course I needed to be there to pick up the pieces. My alcoholic friend also got in a fight with one of my girlfriends and I was forced to put them both in timeout and apologize to each other. Things are still going strong with the firefighter, but he leaves in a week. He sent me a dozen roses to the resort the other day. So sweet. I'm a little nervous that he is way more into me than I am into him and it's going to be super awkward when he falls apart saying goodbye to me. Getting ready to come home. My new MMA fighter roommate lost his fight in Canada tonight and is on his way back to LA now in time to dogsit/housesit for me for the last week before I come home and after the original housesitter has left. Kate is also going to stay with me for a week to tour some universities out here as she is considering moving to LA soon. I've also submitted my resume for a job at the resort. The front desk is short staffed and it definitely seems like they are interested. So excited to see if it could lead to something.Would love to stay entrenched in this world in some way. The firefighter and I are going on an actual date tomorrow night. People are so desperate to break out of here that everyone has been begging to come with us. We are standing strong that it just going to be the two of us. Just found out that the calcium supplement that I have been taking for years and that my doctor had recommended has trans fats in it. So pissed. Getting a new list of quality supplements that come recommended by the staff here if anyone is interested.
No comments:
Post a Comment