Monday, April 2, 2012
Interview Tomorrow
So I have an interview to work at the resort tomorrow at 2pm. I'm so excited. This might actually be happening. It will be so weird if I start working here and my friends are still here as guests. Trying not to get too excited because I don't want to get disappointed if it doesn't work out. The firefighter is full on in love with me and freaking out about leaving me. He asked me last night if I would consider moving to Maryland to be with him. It's getting super awkward and he is monopolizing all of my time. Planned a girls night out Wednesday night and had to forcibly tell him he could not come. Going to a Wizard of Oz themed bday party in West Hollywood Wednesday night. Hoping the rest of the girls are as committed as I am to being in bed by 11pm in order to hike in the morning or I'm going to be leaving their asses in West Hollywood to fend for themselves. An old guest that was here at the beginning of my stay returned this week. This guy is an Iranian Jew and ruffled a lot of feathers when he was here last time. Have a feeling there is going to be some major drama again this week with him. He couldn't be more obnoxious or more rich...a deadly combination. Just finished private training with the hardest trainer here during my lunch break and my arms are so tired I'm having a hard time typing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When are we making a reality tv show about this place?
ReplyDelete