 |
| That orange stuff is the uni...yucko! |
It was my alcoholic friend's bday yesterday, so a bunch of us took him to dinner at Nobu. Being that I'm trying all new things, I decided to step outside of my box and try real sushi. Not a california roll or an avocado roll, but slimy raw sashimi. I am so proud of myself for trying it and I actually did like it. Could not get down the uni though. That just tasted like a mouthful of ocean water. Everything else is going pretty well here. There is this new guest this week that is here with his much younger girlfriend. He has this washed up rocker look about him and we were all trying to guess what his story is. Then the other night he went for a massage and at the 30 minute mark freaked out on his therapist and claimed that she went over the time that he was booked for. He started busting into all the therapy rooms( including my friend Kate's room where she was having acupuncture done) looking for his girlfriend to scream at her. The entire staff had to calm him down. Talked to him for a while today because I got stuck with him on a hike and he starts alluding to the fact that he is a famous artist. Turns out he is Thomas Kinkade. Turns out he is also a lunatic. He has already pissed off all the trainers because he comes into every class 5 minutes late. Time for two treading classes and a ball works class this afternoon. Ballworks took two people to the hospital last week. Hoping that scared the trainer enough to chill out a bit this week!
He paints things like The Little Mermaid, how can he be so aggressive?
ReplyDeleteMy mom totally knew who he was...his paintings are gorgeous!
ReplyDelete