Monday, March 26, 2012
My reality tv junkies will enjoy
So a new crop of guests came in last night. This guy Brian had been here my first week and I had gotten friendly with him and he just returned. He had come with his bff last time so I rarely got to spend time alone with him, but last night we got to talking for hours. Turns out that he is best friends with Spencer Pratt of The Hills fame. Being the reality tv junkie that I am, I spent hours getting the inside scoop on everything The Hills. So much fun. Brian however is this super spoiled brat from Malibu that has been in and out of rehab for the past 5 years. Of course my friend Kate now has her eyes on him. She texted me from across the dining hall last night when she saw me talking to him and said, "Am I starting to hallucinate or is the guy you are talking to hot. Been at fat camp too long." This is going to be a disaster! My fireman love interest has decided to extend his stay so we will be hanging out together for another two weeks which is awesome. Starting to get the feeling that he is talking to the shrink here about his feelings for me. Now it's so awkward when I go to her and I don't mention him at all. We are so challenging her confidentiality obligation...it's awesome. Doing personal training with the hardest trainer here this afternoon. Trying to pump myself up. My arms are still sore from my workout with her last Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment