Friday, April 13, 2012

Packing up

Ran into this guy on my beach hike.  He looked how I felt.Wanted to take him home but didn't think
he would get along with Lucy too well.
So I started packing up my crap today.  Not sure how I accumulated so much stuff.  I am leaving behind some clothes that no longer fit though so hopefully it will balance out.  I'm starting to get really emotional about things coming to an end.  Not sure how I'm going to function without company 24 hours a day and something to do constantly.  Luckily my friend Kate is staying with me for a week and my new roomie has already moved in so I'll have a full house for a while.  Apparently my new roomie has "dog whispered" Lucy's ass and she is super well behaved now.  I'll have to see this to believe it.  Can't wait to cuddle with her regardless.  Going to try and write my speech for graduation now.  This is my nightmare.  Thanks to everyone for following the blog, sending support and encouragement, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment