Saturday, April 7, 2012

RIP Thomas Kinkade

Yes, you have heard correctly.  My fellow fat camp alum, painter of many a log cabins and winter landscapes has passed away.  Fat camp is drowning itself in bowls of quinoa in his memory.  But seriously, everyone is super shocked.  The man was an alcoholic and most likely on a shitload of drugs but he didn't seem to be on death's doorstep.  Should have gotten his autograph while I had the chance.  His poor mistress.  Hope for her sake he left her a little something in his will.  I will remember his body odor and bad attitude fondly.  RIP.  In other news, I did have my job interview finally and I think it went really well.  They said they will get back to me in a couple of days, but basically the job would start as soon as I leave here and I'll be working part time 3-4 shifts a week at the front desk.  They even give you a very basic health insurance policy!  The pay is $12/hr.  Time to start economizing.  In other tragic news, I 've recently learned that Dr. Ray just got engaged.  Cholesterol clogged hearts all over camp are breaking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment